Genting Sing
Traders Lounge - Daily opportunities for everyone
Post Reply
9781-9800 of 31189
hi ic1990,
      Yeah what Daniel said is true. Once support is broken, I would sell immediately. Meaning my stop-loss would be 9.81 or 9.80
      Remember China's monetary policies to curb inflation continue to weigh on properties and thus also banks.
    Hope this helps. 
ic1990 ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:39) Posted:
i'd like to hear your opinion on what i did for ocbc:
i bought at support of 9.83 before cny and put a stop at 9.75, with the tp to be 10.00. was it ever viable? 
BullishTempo ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:35) Posted:
OCBC this morning just fell off the support.
I would not enter at this time when support just got broken. More downside is implied |
|
|
|
i hav not seen  stxosv balance sheet to date, have you? (BT and muifan)
muifan ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:38) Posted:
Most power is, they already have yards in brazil,
where the big carrot is.....
BullishTempo ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:33) Posted:
stxosv is the leader in the building of high-end OSVs.
They support off-shore marine operations. Think Keppel corp and Sembcorp and you see why I am bullish on off-shore marine companies that support oil-rig companies.
  |
|
|
|
sounds feasible.. but if you bought at support at 9.83 .. shldn't you stop yourself out if it broke that? like at around 9.78 .. why wait for 9.75? whipsaw? i don't think a whipsaw would go for a 8 point whip... 
Yes aura, offshore marine counters have always been  on my radar. Price is consolidating  now so i'm not particularly worried, if it runs on high  before earnings then i will really be.  s-marine is like my pet project  , i  can roughly figure the rules just  never been able to  apply  it on  dat  gambling G13.   
BullishTempo ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:33) Posted:
stxosv is the leader in the building of high-end OSVs.
They support off-shore marine operations. Think Keppel corp and Sembcorp and you see why I am bullish on off-shore marine companies that support oil-rig companies.
 
Gaecia ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:30) Posted:
This morning i bot olam,  may clear it later today.
You see stxosv is like heading nowhere still,  that i bought on poems cash a/c. I find street sentiments abit overly optimistic... i'm actually  abit scared to hold till tues announcement. Will observe how script is drawn  come Fri and  Mon then decide.  |
|
|
|
i'd like to hear your opinion on what i did for ocbc:
i bought at support of 9.83 before cny and put a stop at 9.75, with the tp to be 10.00. was it ever viable? 
BullishTempo ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:35) Posted:
OCBC this morning just fell off the support.
I would not enter at this time when support just got broken. More downside is implied.
BullishTempo ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:31) Posted:
Chart looks bearish but 9.83 is good support. I will wait for white candle and Hang Seng before entering.
Remember monetary policies in China affect properties and banks in Singapore as well.
I will probably enter just before or just after announcement.  |
|
|
|
Most power is, they already have yards in brazil,
where the big carrot is.....
BullishTempo ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:33) Posted:
stxosv is the leader in the building of high-end OSVs.
They support off-shore marine operations. Think Keppel corp and Sembcorp and you see why I am bullish on off-shore marine companies that support oil-rig companies.
 
Gaecia ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:30) Posted:
This morning i bot olam,  may clear it later today.
You see stxosv is like heading nowhere still,  that i bought on poems cash a/c. I find street sentiments abit overly optimistic... i'm actually  abit scared to hold till tues announcement. Will observe how script is drawn  come Fri and  Mon then decide.  |
|
|
|
OCBC this morning just fell off the support.
I would not enter at this time when support just got broken. More downside is implied.
BullishTempo ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:31) Posted:
Chart looks bearish but 9.83 is good support. I will wait for white candle and Hang Seng before entering.
Remember monetary policies in China affect properties and banks in Singapore as well.
I will probably enter just before or just after announcement. 
BullishTempo ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:27) Posted:
I am bullish on stxosv, especially as it gets nearer to 15th Feb.
OCBC... let me take a look at the chart. Have not been tracking this one. OCBC reports around Feb 19  |
|
|
|
stxosv is the leader in the building of high-end OSVs.
They support off-shore marine operations. Think Keppel corp and Sembcorp and you see why I am bullish on off-shore marine companies that support oil-rig companies.
 
Gaecia ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:30) Posted:
This morning i bot olam,  may clear it later today.
You see stxosv is like heading nowhere still,  that i bought on poems cash a/c. I find street sentiments abit overly optimistic... i'm actually  abit scared to hold till tues announcement. Will observe how script is drawn  come Fri and  Mon then decide. 
BullishTempo ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:27) Posted:
I am bullish on stxosv, especially as it gets nearer to 15th Feb.
OCBC... let me take a look at the chart. Have not been tracking this one. OCBC reports around Feb 19  |
|
|
|
Chart looks bearish but 9.83 is good support. I will wait for white candle and Hang Seng before entering.
Remember monetary policies in China affect properties and banks in Singapore as well.
I will probably enter just before or just after announcement. 
BullishTempo ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:27) Posted:
I am bullish on stxosv, especially as it gets nearer to 15th Feb.
OCBC... let me take a look at the chart. Have not been tracking this one. OCBC reports around Feb 19 
Gaecia ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:21) Posted:
| morning ec, i hav nol, stxosv  on hand. sembmarine haven't bot yet, its still stable and abit high. Today i'll try see whether can get some noble and ocbc or not. But this bank  so unstable, don't know whether its  due to  short covering or what. What do u think BT?  |
|
|
|
This morning i bot olam,  may clear it later today.
You see stxosv is like heading nowhere still,  that i bought on poems cash a/c. I find street sentiments abit overly optimistic... i'm actually  abit scared to hold till tues announcement. Will observe how script is drawn  come Fri and  Mon then decide. 
BullishTempo ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:27) Posted:
I am bullish on stxosv, especially as it gets nearer to 15th Feb.
OCBC... let me take a look at the chart. Have not been tracking this one. OCBC reports around Feb 19 
Gaecia ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:21) Posted:
| morning ec, i hav nol, stxosv  on hand. sembmarine haven't bot yet, its still stable and abit high. Today i'll try see whether can get some noble and ocbc or not. But this bank  so unstable, don't know whether its  due to  short covering or what. What do u think BT?  |
|
|
|
I am bullish on stxosv, especially as it gets nearer to 15th Feb.
OCBC... let me take a look at the chart. Have not been tracking this one. OCBC reports around Feb 19 
Gaecia ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:21) Posted:
morning ec, i hav nol, stxosv  on hand. sembmarine haven't bot yet, its still stable and abit high. Today i'll try see whether can get some noble and ocbc or not. But this bank  so unstable, don't know whether its  due to  short covering or what. What do u think BT? 
eastcivic ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:09) Posted:
what open  positions do you have? i thought you don't have any open positions...... |
|
|
|
yup ic thanks, that's the usual support. Let's see if it  forms a tail shadow candle  today if its short covering day, the  only quibble is it didn't open with a big  gap down enough. merely 2 cents from ytd's closing. 
ic1990 ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:23) Posted:
| got stopped out for ocbc at 9.75. broke it's support at 9.82. 
|
|
good morning!
lol in that case, you should be happy that we open red and hope that prices go down somemore so that you'll get a better price :D
Gaecia ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:21) Posted:
morning ec, i hav nol, stxosv  on hand. sembmarine haven't bot yet, its still stable and abit high. Today i'll try see whether can get some noble and ocbc or not. But this bank  so unstable, don't know whether its  due to  short covering or what. What do u think BT? 
eastcivic ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:09) Posted:
what open  positions do you have? i thought you don't have any open positions...... |
|
|
|
got stopped out for ocbc at 9.75. broke it's support at 9.82. 
morning ec, i hav nol, stxosv  on hand. sembmarine haven't bot yet, its still stable and abit high. Today i'll try see whether can get some noble and ocbc or not. But this bank  so unstable, don't know whether its  due to  short covering or what. What do u think BT? 
eastcivic ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:09) Posted:
what open  positions do you have? i thought you don't have any open positions.......
Gaecia ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:06) Posted:
| why x 3 we open red again??? |
|
|
|
seems like got bb trying to dump genting. keep one lot up den gar gar looks like got bb trying to collect cheap.. one lot down
rotijai ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 00:18) Posted:
or may be just dont enter gsp.. prob will go in if i have unloaded stxosv and if gsp < 2.04
BullishTempo ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 00:13) Posted:
LVS still looks weak today. GenSp will behave this same way if Q4 results perform below expectations again.
I will probably get out the day before announcement and get in again after announcement if the results beat expectations.  |
|
|
|
Bought-in at 9am. 5.46  

Target sell price around 5.53 
bladez87 ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:13) Posted:
aiya... wilmar rebound so soon...
|
|
Wilmar making its move.
bladez87 ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:08) Posted:
| waa gar down 4 cents from ytd high...
|
|
aiya... wilmar rebound so soon...
what open  positions do you have? i thought you don't have any open positions.......
Gaecia ( Date: 08-Feb-2011 09:06) Posted:
| why x 3 we open red again??? |
|